Mercury contamination, its negative health effects, how to detoxify the body of mercury and other heavy metals.
The month of July is here and with it concerns about mercury contaminated sugar remains a critical food safety issue…there are more questions than answers.
This article seeks to provide some answers to the questions as follows:
- What is mercury contamination? How does it occur and what are the human health effects? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3988285/
- What are the effects of mercury and other heavy metals contamination on soil, water, plants, animals and human beings? https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265849316_Effects_of_Heavy_Metals_on_Soil_Plants_Human_Health_and_Aquatic_Life
- Mercury exists naturally and as a man-made contaminant. The release of processed mercury can lead to a progressive increase in the amount of atmospheric mercury, which enters the atmospheric-soil-water distribution cycles where it can remain in circulation for years. Mercury poisoning is the result of exposure to mercury or mercury compounds resulting in various toxic effects depending on its chemical form and route of exposure…READ ON.. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3988285/
- What are some of the organ specific damages from mercury poisoning? They include brain damage (mercury is lipid soluble and attracted to brain tissue due to its fat content aka DHA), pancreas(damages the Beta cells that produce insulin leading to diabetes and metabolic syndrom), kidneys, liver and other organs of the body. READ on here:https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/tx0600705
- Apart from using EDTA and other pharmaceutical agents in mercury detoxification and chelation, what organic herbs and vegetables can be used to remove mercury (and other heavy metals) from the body? They include simple coriander aka “dhania” aka cilantrom in combination with Chlorella. http://naturalsociety.com/proper-heavy-metal-chelation-cilantro-chlorella/
- How do you prepare the coriander aka “dhania” to make a smoothie or juice for mercury detoxification and chelation? http://harimitti.com/blog/2018/02/13/bid-good-bye-to-heavy-metals-from-your-body-try-coriander-detox/
- Way forward?